To our Valued Clients and Partners,
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation continues to evolve, we are committed to finding ways to quickly adapt to the situation. We are closely monitoring new developments, actively overcoming challenges, and working to best serve you while protecting the health and safety of our employees as well as yours.
Though temporary adjustments have been and continue to be made to combat the current situation, our industry cannot close. The public relies on our ability to overcome these challenging times together to support their basic need for electricity. For over 46 years EBI has committed to do “Whatever it Takes” to support our clients and employees. That commitment stands. We are here for you and each other.
WHAT WE’VE DONE TO DATE
- We have included Covid-19 educational material and sanitary kits in all service vehicles and office locations.
- We are actively working with clients who have projects currently underway or commencing in the near term to make necessary accommodations and adjustments to follow recommended guidelines.
- We are actively encouraging and implementing heightened sanitation/disinfecting procedures and processes at all work locations.
- We have put all non-essential travel on hold and modified essential travel plans to minimize air travel.
- We have a business continuity plan in place to ensure coverage of all our critical-to-mission roles and services to you and timely communication of new developments and changes.
Our unique ability to provide Emergency Services has always been an important part of our operations. It is EBI’s intent to continue “business as usual” as much as possible. It is hard to know what more changes will come as this situation evolves, but we are actively monitoring, preparing and committed to doing whatever possible to minimize the impact of this situation.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
In the days and weeks ahead, we will act decisively and communicate quickly should we need to make any business changes that affect you or your business. We ask that you do the same for us as much as it is possible.
We will continue to work closely with our teams, customers, partners and public health officials to understand how to best proceed and share information as quickly as we can.
Thank you for your continued partnership and support as we migrate these uncharted waters.
Stay well and let’s take care of one another.
The Netter Family and Entire EBI Team
Jessica Netter, President