We offer a variety of custom fabricated parts and our team can reverse engineer exact replacement parts with unprecedented turnaround times. We feature isolated phase bus duct infrared (IR) windows, custom fabricated PD compartments, welded square conductors, the re-design fabrication or refurbishment of existing parts along with other replacement parts.
Our large format isolated phase bus duct IR windows are sealed using neoprene gaskets making them compatible with both self-cooled and force cooled IPBD systems. The large IRIS lens has been designed to offer easy removal providing technicians with additional access points for crawler cameras and inspection devices to the isophase interior. They can be installed on generator LV and neutral bushing cabinets, as well as GSU bushing cabinets to monitor temperature and visually inspect adapter links and bushings. The installation of the IR window near an existing aged wall seal off bushings allows easy monitoring of bushing performance, giving your plant advance notice of potential catastrophic bushing failure.
Our proprietary welded square conductor aluminum flex joint minimizes non-seg maintenance by eliminating bolted flex connections and therefore minimizes non-seg maintenance.
Additional products and replacement parts include:
- Isolated phase bus duct PD compartments
- Miscellaneous IPB enclosures & conductor parts
- Terminations: flexible braided assembly & laminated flex
- Seal-off bushings
- Obsolete parts: bushings & insulators
- Insulators & support assemblies
- Enclosure expansion joints
- Welded conductor shunt assemblies
- Doghouse/neutral boxes & isolating hardware (including GP03)
- Inspection windows
- Adapter plates
- Shorting plates
- Bonding bars
- Bolting hardware systems
- Isolated phase bus duct emergency parts
- Proprietary welded square conductor aluminum flex joint
- Plus more!
Our Replacement Parts & Fabrication Expertise Includes:
- We specialize in obsolete and replacement parts.
- State of the art fabrication shop.
- Large inventory of obsolete components.
- Emergency fabrication capabilities.
- IPBD & high power conductor products.
- We offer our own innovative products.
- Re-design fabrication of emergency parts.
- Refurbishment of existing parts.