- Cut openings in the isolated phase bus for inspection and cryogenic cleaning
- Fabrication, supply, and installation of EBI’s proprietary welded inspection windows
- Opened up access covers on the non-segregated bus system and removed existing tape and putty to inspect the joints
- Performed As-Found and As-Left DLRO testing
- Cleaned non-seg joints
- Installed non-seg boots
- DLRO Testing to site specs
After successfully performing the scope of work, EBI cleaned their work area and demobilized all crew and equipment. If your bus has not been properly inspected in the last 18-24 months, or your system is not easily accessible for maintenance, your system could be at risk. Give us a call at 877-297-0616.